Friday, June 20, 2014

We are not fancy dresses.

Most of us must have been into a situation of being owned by other people whether they are your friends , your cousins or your siblings ..
yes I was living in the hole of ownership but I wasn't the owner . I was owned !
I was one of their favorite video games , play me whenever they're bored
why don't they get it ? That people are not their fancy dresses only to be worn in parties.
We are souls in need to be filled with love , trust and joy 
God didn't create us to be your entertainment source
people are born to build their own life not to be a base for others.

getting a bunch of slaps wasn't enough for me till one day I realized 
is this really worth it ? 
In every breakdown you collect and re-build the fallen pieces of your heart when they're laughing around like they never cared 
laughing around never bothered themselves to even FAKE a call to see how you're doing.
where have you been when I died a million times and needed you the most to be by my side?
to help me and rise me up?!
to hold my hand and pick up with me the fallen pieces of my heart ! 
Yes I'm funny and chatty , I dance all the time , I make jokes , yes I admit that it's more fun having me around 
but there was a time when I fell apart .. and couldn't just pretend to be funny for you to accept me around
you supposed to be there for me but all you did is letting me down
I'm sorry for being so dark and couldn't share my feelings with you but the truth is that I have been throw a lot and I didn't get the time to think of any of you no matter how important you are 

The funny thing here that when they need you , you're the first to be by their side without being noticed
you just pass away when your work is done and you get nothing but forgetfulness

hey whoever reading this if you felt your heart aching because you just remembered whoever done this to you yes I can feel you.
in fact we all do because I believe we all have been throw this.
I just want you to know that you are a great person holding so much love in your heart and you just can't stop forgiving who's so important to you whether they care or not
yes you are a person who's born with kindness and we're blessed to have you around !
whoever you are I want you to feel strong and believe that without having you in our life we'd all be lost!
 I LOVE YOU because I know how it feels to be shut out by your beloveds and yet you don't stop thinking about them . I love you because as much as I shut you out you kept calling me and never said goodbye. I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE.
PERIOD.

Shahad almilify.

No comments:

Post a Comment