Thursday, August 7, 2014

A blink of an eye


I can see lavenders swinging above my head and the smell of jasmine in the air as you're here with me. you were always here but I've never knew I'd love you this much .. Her love's growing everyday in my heart like a plant that gets water from the beautiful words she speaks with her mouth.  you took my mind unbelievably in a blink of an eye ..I would write love stories about your affectionate little heart .. And now I have found the real meaning of life I'm so scared to lose you entirely ..you showed me the brightness when it was all dark ..you gave me the hope I forgot about ..I wake up everyday with your name approaching my mind reminding me to thank God for having you around..your elegance presence gives me the greatest joy as I see your face beautifully illuminated by your kind soul ..people will read this and love you automatically 'cause you have the magic of making everybody be in love with you..

your strong will and patience interested my anger storms and it changed me to a wiser grown up girl , you gotta be proud of your self 'cause mam you've changed me unconsciously when no one ever could !

you're the bless I don't wanna lose 
you're the mother I've lost ..
the most beautiful aunt in this world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment